Brainbase Go brought together more than 70 executives from 45 companies to discuss the future of the licensing industry.
We’re excited to announce that our first annual Brainbase Go event was a success! More than 70 executives from 45 companies joined Brainbase at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey on April 12 to discuss the future of the licensing industry, learn about Brainbase’s products, and hear from influential industry figures.
Brainbase kicked off the event by unveiling a technology ecosystem to help companies grow and manage their licensing business.
- Marketplace is a new way to showcase your brand or product and find new, qualified licensing partners entirely online, 24/7.
- Assist is a workflow tool to help manage your existing licensing business. It combines a dashboard for analytics, sales reporting, royalty tracking, product approvals and collaboration, file storage, and full Marketplace integration. It is a 10X improvement on any licensing management product you’ve ever seen.
After breakout sessions and demos, and lunch on the garden patio, the group heard from our fireside chat speakers on their success and experience in the industry.
- Trevor George from Trevco presented how embracing emerging technologies and marketplaces can give licensing businesses the competitive advantage they need in an increasingly crowded market.
- Zac Park from Cubcoats told the story of co-founding a viral kids product that has resulted in successful deals with the most sought after licenses available, including Disney.
- Daymond John spoke about founding his clothing empire FUBU, growing his business with licensing deals, and of course, his work on Shark Tank.
The day then concluded with a sunset networking cruise in Marina del Rey.
We would like to thank all attendees for making our first event such a success, and we look forward to reconnecting and welcoming even more guests at future Brainbase Go events. The photo gallery from the day can be found here.
See you at Brainbase Go 2020!
-The Brainbase Team